What To Expect
Our process has been perfected over the years so each client gets what he expected and more. From initial consult to project completion. In our efforts to keep amazing service a priority, we have defined our complete process for web projects, marketing, and development projects.
Define and Discovery
- Specific requirements are located, defined and documented for improvement.
- Business Requirements and Scope of Work Documents are created and presented for approval.
- This process will identify key functionality, sales funnel structure, and design flaws of the project.
- Listening is a key component of this phase in order to communicate business brand, processes and determine requirements and functionality.
Design & Development
- Once Discovery is completed we will put up a “coming soon” page within 24-48 hours.
- The structural layout of the project is defined. Information Architecture plays a key role in meeting the defined requirement.
- Creative design involves the overall ‘look & feel’ as well as any branding or graphic elements.
- Then utilizing the pre-defined documentation, created in the earlier phases.
- The project is then built to specifications and tested for errors and compliance with business guidelines.
Once approved the project is launched live and analyzed if you have chosen that option. This may be an ongoing effort in which case, the analysis will be interpreted and the process returns to the Define phase.
If the project is not ongoing and deployment was approved, final delivery involves email and/or phone support, documentation, tutorial videos and final release of all finished materials.