How to grant the access to Google AdWords Account
Steps to grant access to Google AdWords Account
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the “Settings” icon and select Account settings.
- Select Account access from the navigation bar.
- Click + Users.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your account with (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Enter a name for your new user. AdWords keeps track of who makes changes to an AdWords account and will use this name to identify who made which changes.
- From the Choose an access level drop-down menu, select the access level you want this person to have.
- Click Send invitation.
- After the person accepts your email invitation by clicking the link in the email, you’ll receive a notification in your account.
award winning Digital Marketing Agency
We work hard to ensure clear communication, seamless mobility and amazing service.
Ready to start building you vision?