Terms & Conditions
By opening this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions set forth, including all applicable regulations and laws. You also agree that you are responsible for your own compliance with any applicable local laws that might relate to the use of this site. If you are unable to agree or choose not to, then you are now allowed to access this website any further, or use any of its features. All applicable copyright and trademark laws apply to all intellectual property associated with and materials contained within this website.
2. Use License
There will be permission granted for persons to temporarily download a single copy of the materials on the Social Brim Services’s website, but only for personal use in a non-commercial and transitory viewing-fashion only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Social Brim Services’s web site;
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
This license will immediately be revoked if you choose to violate any of the aforementioned restrictions and may be terminated by Social Brim Services at any moment in time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All sites developed will have a standard footer with ” ©20– Company Name | Developed by Social Brim” unless client purchases complete theme license from Social Brim for $349
The materials provided on Social Brim Services’s website are created and distributed as-is. Social Brim Services will not make any warranties, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties. Further, Social Brim Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the exactness, likely results, or dependability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to any materials or on any websites linked back to this website.
There are no situations in which Social Brim Services would be liable for any type of damages (which still includes, without any limitations, damages for loss of profit or data sue to an interruption in business) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Social Brim Services’s Internet site, even if Social Brim Services or a Social Brim Services authorized representative has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of any damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Social Brim Services’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Social Brim Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Social Brim Services may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Social Brim Services does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Social Brim Services can not be responsible for every website that may link back to this website. As it is impossible to review every site that might have a link to this site, Social Brim Services is not responsible for all linking sites. Therefore, we do not freely endorse all websites the may have a link to this website on their website. We are not responsible for any issues these websites may have.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Social Brim Services’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Deposits, Returns or Exchanges
Once projects have began Social Brim initiates creative, planing, design and/or development therefor there is no returns or exchanges.
10. Clear Communication
After a 30 day period where client is non-responsive via e-mail and/or phone Social Brim reserves the right to scrap and delete said project. Wherein all deposits are forfeited. Furthermore, after initial 7 day period after deposit or failure to submit information such as content, images, code and/or videos Social Brim reserves the right to freeze any project until all data and/or credentials are received and a $75 re-activation fee is paid.
11. All written reviews and/or video reviews on the site in all formats are pulled from secondary sources such as but not limited to; Yelp, Facebook, Google, Angies List, Thumbtack, Recommended, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin or other Social Media Platforms. Actors may or may not be involved on video reviews depending on the availability of actual clients.
12. Social Brim is a DCMA Designated Agent with Registration Number DMCA-1010706. If you feel that any of our designs or developed sites have ANY copy written material please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We take these claims very seriously and will investigate the claim. If there is evidence of Copy Written Infringement we will immediately rectify the issue.
13. Revisions and changes
Website revisions are limited in their scope on all packages to two template and content revisions. Complete re-designs will incur additional costs. If projects have continued changes hourly rates will apply. We recommend gathering all changes before requests to avoid additional billing.